NY/NJ CEO offers senior-level industry leaders a unique opportunity to collaborate, build partnerships and share insights through candid panel discussions with peers.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) OCTOBER 16, 2019
LeadingBiotech, an exclusive event series bringing together senior-level biopharma leaders through off-the-record collaboration and dialogue, today announces its NY/NJ CEO conference to be held on November 5, 2019 at Apella by Alexandria in New York, NY.
The event offers senior-level industry leaders a unique opportunity to collaborate, build partnerships and share insights through candid panel discussions with peers. C-level executives, VPs and partners can participate in forums on pressing industry issues and biopharma business development, centering on the New York biopharma ecosystem.
“The NY/NJ conference convenes executive-level biopharma leaders in this region to discuss broad industry issues as well as issues directly impacting the New York ecosystem,” said Wendy Nelson, Ph.D., CEO, LeadingBiotech.
To secure a spot at the conference, register here.
Key new topics at this year’s conference include, The New Wave of NY Biotech; Company Building: Choosing HQ, Workforce and Company Culture; Accelerating Gene Therapies to the Patient; and Issues in Board Development for Biotech CEOs.
Keynote speakers at the conference include:
- Liz Barrett, CEO, UroGen Pharma
- James Flynn, Managing Partner, Deerfield Management
- Allison Jeynes-Ellis, CEO, Avillion
- Gordana Vunjak-Novakovic, University Professor, Mikati Foundation Professor, Biomedical Engineering and Medicine Director, Laboratory for Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering, Columbia University
Other speakers include:
- Thomas Brennan, Partner, Arch Ventures
- Sammy Farah, CEO, Turnstone Biologics
- Erik Lium, Ph.D., EVP, MT Sinai Innovation Partners
- Maria Mitchell, Ph.D., SVP, Life Sciences, Empire State Development
- Gaurav Shah, President & CEO, Rocket Pharma
- Erika Smith, CEO, ReNetX Bio
- Nancy Thornberry, CEO, Kallyope
- Misti Ushio, Ph.D., CEO, TARA Biosystems
- Ben Zeskind, Ph.D., Co-Founder and CEO, Immuneering Corporation
See full agenda here.
Formerly known as Boston Biotech Conferences, LeadingBiotech is an event series that brings biopharma CEOs and leaders together through intimate, off-the-record collaboration. We are working hard to create more valuable experiences to re-energize collaboration and infuse fresh ideas to better shape the future of biotech. For more information, please visit: https://leadingbiotech.com/.
“The NY/NJ conference convenes executive-level biopharma leaders in this region to discuss broad industry issues as well as issues directly impacting the New York ecosystem.” – Wendy Nelson, Ph.D., CEO, LeadingBiotech