In this webinar, viewers will learn how signals translational can help with biomarker discovery and patient stratification, and how Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) have integrated PerkinElmer Signals Translational in their ecosystem whilst keeping the focus on FAIR guiding principles.
TORONTO (PRWEB) MARCH 09, 2020
Join featured speakers Dr. Simone Sharma, Strategic Lead-Translational Analytics at PerkinElmer Informaticsand Dr. Ying (Sherry) Li, Associate Director, Translational Medicine IT Business Partner at Bristol-Myers Squibb, for a live session taking place on Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 11am EDT (3pm GMT/UK).
A successful biomarker-driven clinical trial depends on optimal patient stratification. This is increasingly being restricted by the growing complexity, diversity and sheer size of translational medicine data. Empowering translational scientists to explore and analyze translational and clinical datasets for successful biomarker discovery is fraught with challenges. Furthermore, organizations need to establish best practices that adhere to FAIR guidelines for data management and data stewardship.
The presentation features a case study of BMS successfully integrating PerkinElmer Signals Translational whilst keeping the focus on FAIR guiding principles:
- Findable: A collaborative framework for effective sharing of data, analytics and insights
- Accessible: Universal data access for effective cross-study analysis of translational research and clinical data
- Interoperable: Flexible yet robust information model that ensures harmonization of datasets for cross-study analysis
- Repeatable: Establish best practices by creating and sharing repeatable analytics protocols (Powered by TIBCO Spotfire) to test and adapt hypotheses across the organization
The webinar will be suitable for Translational/ Biomarker Scientists and IT personnel as well as individuals with the following job titles:
- Precision Medicine Group Leaders/Scientists
- Translational Research Group Leaders/Scientists
- Biomarker Programme Leaders/Scientist
- Translational R&D IT Leaders
- Bioinformatics Groups/Scientists
For more information or to register for this free presentation, visit PerkinElmer Signals Translational: All is FAIR in Biomarker Discovery and Patient Stratification.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
A successful biomarker-driven clinical trial depends on optimal patient stratification. This is increasingly being restricted by the growing complexity, diversity and sheer size of translational medicine data.