The largest North American gathering in the embedded and IoT market features more than 30 sessions dedicated to critical education and training, new hands-on workshops, live hacks, and extensive peer to peer learning opportunities.
FRAMINGHAM, MASS. (PRWEB) MARCH 03, 2020
Questex’s Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference (ETC) #EmbTech20, the largest embedded and IoT gathering in North America, today unveiled details of the second annual event, to be held June 22- 24 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California. Co-located with the 35th annual Sensors Expo & Conference, ETC features 30+ sessions across four tracks – systems design, hardware, software, and advanced technologies: AI, ML & 5G – and includes over 100 hours of essential education and training covering topics including AI, connectivity, machine learning, power management, software development tools and strategies, security, and more. ETC brings support to engineers who develop embedded systems and work with both software and hardware by focusing on the development of embedded systems from designing and coding, to debugging and testing systems. Attendees will also have the opportunity to see over 65 of the industry’s leading exhibitors, and network with thousands of industry peers and innovators. Registration is now open and Early Bird Rates apply. To register, please visit: embeddedtechconf.com/register.
- Check out highlights of the 2019 Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference HERE
New for 2020:
- New Hands-on Workshops: New, exclusive one-day intensive workshops in Machine Learning, RUST programming, and Secure Bootloader Design, will offer embedded developers valuable hands-on experience working with both hardware and software and help them acquire the skills they need to stay ahead of the curve.
- Expanded Programming: This year’s agenda helps embedded developers stay on top of the latest and emerging trends including 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and new security threats. By putting these trends into perspective, ETC also provides deep insights into coping with some of the most familiar engineering challenges including managing scant memory resources, power management, and how to choose among multiple options in hardware and operating systems.
- Extended Peer-to-Peer Learning: ETC features even more speakers including key executives from Blackberry QNX, Google, Microchip Technology Inc., and NXP Semiconductors, among others, who will share first-hand experience working with embedded systems and deliver compelling insights on how to successfully manage trade-offs within systems design.
- More Fun: From live hacks and talking robots, to interactive demonstrations with special effects, this year’s program includes countless elements that prove that learning–even about some of the most technical topics in engineering–can be fun!
“Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference was designed with today’s engineers and developers in mind,” said Karen Field, Director of Content, Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference. “Our agenda was specifically created to help this growing community design better, more reliable and secure embedded systems and discover new concepts, techniques and tools to shave development time and increase product performance.”
Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference is part of the new Sensors, IoT, and Embedded Week, consisting of four co-located events including the Sensors Expo & Conference, Autonomous Technologies Conference, and the inaugural IoT Implementation Forum. Taking place June 22-24, 2020, participants will have unprecedented access to the technical innovations and experts that are driving future design, implementation and disruption.
To register for an All-Access Pass to Sensors, IoT, and Embedded Week during Early Bird Rates, click here. Press registration is also available here.
About Sensors, IoT, and Embedded Week
Sensors, IoT, and Embedded Week is set to take over Silicon Valley with four co-located events that will take place June 22-24, 2020 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California. These events will host the largest gathering of design engineers in North America at the flagship 2020 Sensors Expo & Conference, Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference, Autonomous Technologies Conference, and the inaugural IoT Implementation Forum. Collectively, these events will showcase the design, application, and disruption brought on by these new and emerging technologies.
Questex helps people live better and longer. Questex brings people together in the markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and wellness; the industries that help people live longer: life science and healthcare; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It happens here.
Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference was designed with today’s engineers and developers in mind. Our agenda was specifically created to help this growing community design better, more reliable and secure embedded systems and discover new concepts, techniques and tools.