New Class Recognizes 17 Engineers and Scientists from Industry and Academia for their Outstanding Accomplishments
WARRENDALE, PA. (PRWEB) MARCH 31, 2020
SAE International today announced its new class of SAE Fellows, which includes 17 engineers and scientists from industry and academia. Established in 1975, SAE Fellowship status is the highest grade of membership bestowed by SAE International. This new class honors long-term members and volunteers who have made a significant impact on society’s mobility technology through leadership, research and innovation.
Those elected to the Fellowship are recognized for their outstanding engineering and scientific accomplishments that have resulted in meaningful advances in automotive, aerospace and commercial-vehicle technology.
SAE is proud to announce the 2020 Class of SAE Fellows:
- Rami Ismail Debouk, General Motors Company
- Ali Emadi, McMaster University
- John Farrell, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Krishna Kamasamudram, Cummins Inc.
- Mike Kass, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- David L. Knight, John Deere
- Dr. Yucheng Liu, Mississippi State University
- Jerzy Merkisz, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
- Dr. James E. Parks II, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Andrew Pickard, Rolls-Royce Corporation
- Dr. Denise M. Rizzo, U.S. Army CCDC Ground Vehicle System Center
- Dr. Saeed J. Siavoshani, Eaton Corporation
- James Turner, University of Bath, United Kingdom
- John M. Waraniak, Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA)
- Guangqiang Wu, Tongji University, China
- Dr. Mingfa Yao, Tianjin University, China
- Yunqing Zhang, Huazhong University Science and Technology, China
For more information on the SAE Fellows program, please visit: https://www.sae.org/participate/membership/fellows.
About SAE International
SAE International is a global association committed to advancing mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we connect and educate mobility professionals to enable safe, clean, and accessible mobility solutions. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including award-winning programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™. More at http://www.sae.org.
Share article on social media or email:
View article via: