Technical Presentations to Focus on Innovative Next-Gen Display Technologies of Micro-LED, Virtual-and Augmented Reality, High-Dynamic-Range, and Business Overview of Emerging Display Technologies and Markets
LOS ANGELES, CALIF. (PRWEB) DECEMBER 18, 2019
The Los Angeles Chapter of the Society for Information Display (SID) is pleased to announce its distinguished speaker list for its 15th Annual Display & Visual Information Technologies Los Angeles Symposium, taking place Friday, February 21, 2020, at the Costa Mesa Country Club, Costa Mesa, CA.
The evolution and divergence of electronic display technology is on pace to continue in the 2020-decade, connecting humans, cultures and societies across every major industry sector – aerospace, automotive, commercial, consumer, education, financial, industrial, medical and military.
The LA Chapter of SID recognizes a strong technical understanding of these new and emerging Display 3.0 technologies is essential to the success of the engineers, specialists and executives who design, manufacture, sell, buy displays, display components, services, or products that integrate display and visual information technology.
“Attendees with years of display industry knowledge, as well as those new to the industry, have a unique opportunity to gain in-depth learning and valuable insights into the latest innovations, developments and high-tech breakthroughs during technical presentations and extended Q&A after each talk and panel session, as well as meet and network with these outstanding industry experts in a small intimate setting,” said Adi Abileah, Regional Vice President, Society for Information Display.
Speakers and Topics:
- Shin-Tson Wu: Ph.D. Pegasus professor at The College of Optics and Photonics, University of Central Florida (CREOL) Topic: Mini-LED Enabled the Latest Round of LCD Innovation
- Ioannis (John) Kymissis: Professor, Electrical Engineering, Columbia University SEAS Topic: Introduction to Micro-LED Displays
- Gordon Wetzstein: Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering Department, Computer Science Department, Faculty Co-director, Stanford Center for Image Systems Engineering Stanford University Topic: Virtual-and Augmented Reality Technologies
- Timo Kunkel: of Dolby Lab Topic: High-Dynamic-Range: A Consumer Ecosystem
- Jennifer Colegrove: Ph.D. Principal Analyst and CEO, Touch Display Research Inc. Topic: Overview of Emerging Technologies and Markets
To review the Symposium Program, go to http://www.SIDLosAngeles.org.
To save with Early Bird registration by January 12, 2020, go to http://www.SIDLosAngeles.org.
To secure a Tabletop Exhibit contact Harlan Rogers at [email protected],or call 714-997-3505.
About SID Display & Visual Information Technologies Symposium Los Angeles:
The SID Display & Visual Information Technologies Symposium Los Angeles is presented by the LA Chapter of SID (Society for Information Display) http://www.SID.org. SID is the only professional society focused on the advancement of electronic display and visual information technologies. By exclusively focusing on the advancement of electronic display and visual information technologies, SID provides a unique platform for industry collaboration, communication and training in all related technologies while showcasing the industry’s best new products. The organization’s members are professionals in the technical and business disciplines that relate to display research, design, manufacturing, applications, marketing and sales.
Gain in-depth high-tech learning and valuable insights.